Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Welcome!

Last year I started a family history blog, but for a while now I've also been working on a different hobby of mine.  So, to keep the two separate, this new blog will be devoted my "other" research project.

A few years ago, I photographed the gravestones at the old Reisterstown Community Cemetery to contribute to the Find-A-Grave website.  Along the way, out of curiosity, I did some basic genealogy research on those buried there.  None of them are in any way related to me, but I grew up in Reisterstown, and it's always been home.

Starting in March, I'll be doing monthly posts about the folks interred in the Reisterstown Cemetery.  As part of this project, I've added an interment list to the menu bar.  I'll try to keep it updated as I come across new information.

Also included in the menu bar are links about the conservation efforts "In the News" to preserve the old cemetery.

No comments:

Post a Comment